KU Neurosurgery News
Looking for news and events prior to 2019? View the Neurosurgery News Archive.
- Bench science steps into the spotlight during the pandemic
Dec 10, 2020 -- Basic research plays crucial in unlocking complex puzzles like COVID-19
- Neurosurgery residents fine tune their skills during spine lab
Oct 05, 2020 -- Residents focused on learning procedures and gaining confidence in surgery during the two-day training experience.
- Neurosurgery and neurology program ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report
Aug 20, 2020 -- The neurosurgery and neurology program at The University of Kansas Hospital was named among the top 50 in the nation for the ninth straight year by U.S. News & World Report.
- KU Neurosurgery expands its faculty with appointment of Ohiorhenuan
Jul 17, 2020 -- KU Neurosurgery expands its faculty with appointment of Ohiorhenuan
- KU neurosurgery recognizes graduates in a virtual ceremony
Jul 17, 2020 -- KU neurosurgery honored graduating residents Megan Jack, M.D., Ph.D., and Mairaj Sami, M.D.
- Neurosurgery announces new residents, chief residents for 2020-21
Jul 08, 2020 -- New neurosurgery residents and chief residents announced for 2020-21
- KU neurosurgery using tech to bring medical students into the operating room
Jun 22, 2020 -- KU neurosurgery using tech to bring medical students into the operating room
- Neurosurgery chair buzzes hair for good cause
May 12, 2020 -- Neurosurgery chair Paul Camarata, MD, cuts hair for Brain Aneurysm Foundation fund-raiser
- KU Neurosurgery’s Adam Rouse, M.D., Ph.D., earns grant to study precision movement
Apr 08, 2020 -- KU Neurosurgery’s Adam Rouse, M.D., Ph.D., earns grant to study precision movement
- Neurosurgery welcomes two new faculty members
Mar 27, 2020 -- Justin T. Davis, M.D., and Brian D. Milligan, M.D., join KU neurosurgery
Last modified: Aug 19, 2019