Welcome to the Department of Neurosurgery. Our staff is motivated to provide a high level of evaluation and treatment for our patients in hopes that your care with us is exceptional.
If circumstances arise that will not allow you to keep your regularly scheduled appointment, please give us at least 24 hour's notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
• Please arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment with the doctor. This will allow you time to check in with the receptionist and process new patient forms.
• In order to better serve you, we ask our patients to bring their current insurance card/cards and a photo I.D.
• Please fill out this paperwork. Please bring the completed form to your appointment, as well as your current radiology studies (i.e. MRI, CT, X-Ray, CT/Myelogram, etc).
• Please bring the full name and address of your primary care doctor, as well as the name and address of the doctor that referred you.
• Please click this link to find a map indicating where we are located within The University of Kansas Hospital and Medical Center.
• If you have any questions regarding your appointment at the main campus, please feel free to contact us at (913) 588-6122, or for the North Kansas City office, please call (816) 474-6655.
We look forward to seeing you!