Lecture Schedules and Case Presentations
Neurology This Week
A weekly look at goings-on around the department.
December 2 - December 6, 2013
December 9 - December 13, 2013
Neurology Residents Case Presentations
- October 25, 2013 - Robert Reynders - VIDEO - A 71-year-old man with progressive lower extremity weakness and gait difficulty.
- May 17, 2013 - Rawan Albadareen - A 58-year-old woman with Leukoencephalopathy, mimicking stroke.
- May 3, 2013 - Kyle Carpenter - A 60-year-old man with Frontotemporal Dementia and ALS.
- March 29, 2013 - Hassanian Toma - A young boy with Vanishing White Matter disease.
- February 8, 2013 - Kyle Carpenter - An older woman with Benedikt Syndrome.
- November 2, 2012 - Hassanain Toma - A young boy with Acute Necrotizing Encephalopathy.
- October 12, 2012 - Scott Belliston - An older man with Myasthenia Gravis.
- September 28, 2012 - Tammy Hennika - Acute Ischemic Stroke in Children.
- September 14, 2012 - Omar Jawdat - An older woman with MADSAM neuropathy.
- September 7, 2012 - Rawan Albadareen - A middle-aged woman with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
- August 31, 2012 - Dipika Aggarwal - A teen-aged boy with Hypokalemic periodic paralysis.
- August 10, 2012 - Kyle Carpenter - An older man with CNS Vasculitis aka Primary Angiitis of the CNS (PACNS).
- August 17, 2012 - Vahid Behravan - A young girl with Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
- July 20, 2012 - Scott Shorten - A man with Syndrome of Transient Headache and Neurologic Deficits with CSF Pleocytosis (HaDNL)
- Kim Johnson - A middle-aged man with Wallenberg Syndrome and Dysphagia.
- March 23, 2012 - Lori Noorollah - A middle-aged woman with Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION).
Dec 04, 2013