Lecture Schedules and Case Presentations
Neurology This Week
A weekly look at goings-on around the department.
November 17 - November 21, 2014
Neurology Residents Case Presentations
- October 12, 2014 - Sanjeev Keshary - VIDEO
- October 3, 2014 - Aaron Bubolz - VIDEO
- September 26, 2014 - Matthew Markert - VIDEO
- September 12, 2014 - Scott Belliston - VIDEO - A man in his 80s with hemiconvulsion-hemiplegia-epilepsy syndrome.
- September 5, 2014 - Robert Murphy - VIDEO - A man in his 80s with Guillian-Barre syndrome.
- June 6, 2014 - Megan Baumgardner - VIDEO
- April 18, 2014 - Phaedra Dowell - A 73-year-old woman with cefepime induced encephalopathy.
- April 4, 2014 - Britton Zuccarelli - A 6-month-old baby with combined D-2 and L-2-OH glutaric aciduria.
- January 17, 2014 - Scott Belliston - VIDEO - A woman in her early 50's with migraines due to an intracranial aneurysm. Also, see the slide presentation.
- January 3, 2014 - Leslie Kimpler - VIDEO - A man in his early 80's with thoracic disc herniation.
- December 20, 2013 - Rawan Albadareen - A 49-year-old woman with stroke.
- November 15, 2013 - Kim Johnson - A 14-month-old infant with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy.
- October 25, 2013 - Robert Reynders - VIDEO - A 71-year-old man with progressive lower extremity weakness and gait difficulty.
- May 17, 2013 - Rawan Albadareen - A 58-year-old woman with Leukoencephalopathy, mimicking stroke.
- May 3, 2013 - Kyle Carpenter - A 60-year-old man with Frontotemporal Dementia and ALS.
- March 29, 2013 - Hassanian Toma - A young boy with Vanishing White Matter disease.
- February 8, 2013 - Kyle Carpenter - An older woman with Benedikt Syndrome.
- November 2, 2012 - Hassanain Toma - A young boy with Acute Necrotizing Encephalopathy.
- October 12, 2012 - Scott Belliston - An older man with Myasthenia Gravis.
- September 28, 2012 - Tammy Hennika - Acute Ischemic Stroke in Children.
- September 14, 2012 - Omar Jawdat - An older woman with MADSAM neuropathy.
- September 7, 2012 - Rawan Albadareen - A middle-aged woman with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
- August 31, 2012 - Dipika Aggarwal - A teen-aged boy with Hypokalemic periodic paralysis.
- August 10, 2012 - Kyle Carpenter - An older man with CNS Vasculitis aka Primary Angiitis of the CNS (PACNS).
- August 17, 2012 - Vahid Behravan - A young girl with Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
- July 20, 2012 - Scott Shorten - A man with Syndrome of Transient Headache and Neurologic Deficits with CSF Pleocytosis (HaDNL)
- Kim Johnson - A middle-aged man with Wallenberg Syndrome and Dysphagia.
- March 23, 2012 - Lori Noorollah - A middle-aged woman with Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION).
Nov 14, 2014