Benefits and Stipends for the Epilepsy Fellowship
KU is committed to providing its residents and fellows with a competitive annual salary and benefits package. Employee benefits include medical and dental plans, paid time off, retirement plans and other benefits.
University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
FY-2020 RATES (July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020)
- Residents are eligible for an educational stipend to attend a conference or for the purchase of books, CDs or other educational materials subject to approval of the program.
- Access to KU's medical library is given for house staff to browse electronic journals without a subscription.
- Malpractice insurance coverage is provided to all employees.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Worker's compensation insurance.
- Retirement programs.
Vacation and leave
- Residents are eligible for time off benefits. Holiday call will be equitably distributed by the program director.
- Residents receive three weeks of paid vacation each academic year.
- Sick leave is time that can be used in case of illness or injury. Residents are allowed 10 non-cumulative days of sick leave each year.
- Extended leave without pay is given for reason of family or person illness, serious health conditions, disability or the birth or adoption of a child.
- Access to KU's onsite fitness center at a discounted rate.
- Laundry service.
- Meal allowance.
Nov 02, 2018