Admission applications to the KU-MPH program are processed through the Schools of Public Health Application Services (SOPHAS). Additional instructions can be found on the SOPHAS website.
Application materials checklist:
- A personal statement
- A CV or resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- $120 application fee
- One official copy of transcript from all post-secondary institution(s) attended
- Evaluation of non-U.S. transcripts from WES or ECE, including degree equivalency and grade point average.
- GRE® or other standardized test scores (ETS Code with SOPHAS for KUMC is 1794)
- Official TOEFL® score (international applicants only)
- September 1: SOPHAS Portal for KU-MPH applications opens.
- September 1 - January 25: Early Decision period. Completed applications submitted within this time period can expect to receive a decision 4-6 weeks from the date of their completed applicatin on SOPHAS.
- January 25: Early Decision period ends.
- March 1: FINAL application deadline. ALL applications submitted after January 25th must be complete by March 1st to be considered for review. Applicants can expect to receive a decision 4-6 weeks after the final deadline date of March 1st.
Jun 20, 2016