Clinical Trials at the University of Kansas Medical Center
The following industry sponsored clinical trials are currently being carried out by members of the Liver Center at the University of Kansas Medical Center:
- Hypovitaminosis D and an Inadequate PTH Response in Chronic Liver Disease Patients
- Sorafenib as Adjuvant Treatment in the Prevention Of Recurrence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Nexavar-Tarceva Combination Therapy for First Line Treatment of Patients Diagnosed With Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- A Study of RO5024048 in Combination With Pegasys (Peginterferon Alfa-2a) and Copegus (Ribavirin) in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 or 4
- Global Investigation of Therapeutic Decisions in Hepatocellular Carcinoma and of Its Treatment With Sorafenib (GIDEON)
For more information on clinical trials at KUMC, you may contact Brian Bridges in The Liver Center.