Who Can Join the I-KAN Study?
You are eligible to participate in the study and take the classes if...
· You have type 2 diabetes
· Your health care provider has recommended that you start taking insulin
· Your A1c goal is less than 7%
· You have access to a computer with Internet
· You have an e-mail address and have used the web for browsing or purchasing products, or somebody close to you can help you during the classes
· You are able to obtain the necessary insulin and testing supplies, including a prescription from your provider, insulin pens or vials, pen needles or syringes, test strips, and lancets.
You do NOT have to be taking insulin to join the classes! We want you to know what all of your options are.
For more information: