Effective July 1, 2014, the Internal Medicine Residency Program at the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City requires a $25.00* fee for internship/residency verifications and reference evaluations. This fee is necessary in order to recover costs associated with retrieval and processing verifications and references for alumni. Please note this does NOT apply to other residency programs in Kansas City or any programs at the Wichita campus.
Internship/residency verification requests may be submitted to the Internal Medicine Residency office by fax at 913-588-0890 or by e-mail to email@example.com. All verifications will be processed once payment is received; please allow 5-10 business days for processing each request.
In order to expedite verification and reference requests, please submit the following:
1. Written Request, including last name, first name, and social security number of physician and dates attended
2. Money order or check for $25.00 payable to Internal Medicine Foundation:
Internal Medicine Residency Program
Sonora Thigpen, MS, Program Administrator
University of Kansas School of Medicine
3901 Rainbow Blvd., MS 2027
Kansas City, KS 66160
3. Signed, authorized release of information form from the physician
4. Self-addressed, return envelope (if hard copy is required)
5. Fax number, should you wish the form returned via fax
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or require additional information.
*Verification fee is waived for the following: