- Three weeks (15 work days) of vacation per year, not to be accumulated from year to year.
- Two weeks (10 work days) of sick leave per year, not to be accumulated from year to year.
- One week (5 days) of additional leave for the purpose of presenting at a national or international conference.
- Three professional days for job interviews.
- Three months of leave without pay for reasons including family or personal illness, serious health conditions, disability, or the birth or adoption of a child. All stipend payments and benefits will be suspended during a leave of absence. Any leave without pay time taken may extend the completion date of a fellow's training program.
- Two embroidered white coats are provided, along with an alphanumeric pager.
- Staff physician parking in the Bluff Garage.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Subsidized health insurance for house officers and families.
- Life insurance.
- Worker's compensation.
- Long-term disability insurance coverage.
- Access to free and confidential counseling services (including test preparation).
Sep 27, 2012