Tara Lin, M.D.
Rank: Associate Professor of Medicine
Novel therapies in relapsed acute leukemia | Cancer stem cell targeted therapies
Education and Training
Medical school: Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
Residency: University of Maryland, Baltimore, Md.
Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md. (Medical Oncology)
Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md., Sandefur Fellow in Stem Cell Research Laboratory of Dr. Richard Jones
Fellowship: UCLA, Los Angeles, Calif., Laboratory of Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto David Geffen School of Medicine
Degree: MS, Clinical Research, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, La.
- Echols Scholar
- School of Medicine Merit Scholarships
- American Cancer Society Fellowship
- Susan J. Mellette Oncology Scholarship
- Sandefur Fellow in Cancer Stem Cell Research, Johns Hopkins University
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Foundation Young Investigator Award
- American Association for Cancer Research-Women in Cancer Research Brigid G. Leventhal Scholar Award
- LSU Health Sciences Center Executive Research Council Translational Research Initiative Award
- Louisiana Cancer Research Consortium Recognition for Scientific Achievement, LCRC Annual Scientific Retreat
- Louisiana Board of Regents Clinical and Translational Research, Education and Commercialization Project Clinical Research Training Award
- American Association of Medical Colleges Early Career Women Faculty Professional Development Program
- Louisiana Cancer Research Consortium 1st Place Award
- Clinical/Translational Research, LCRC Annual Scientific Retreat
- Ladies Leukemia League of the Gulf South Grant Recipient
- University of Kansas Department of Internal Medicine Office of Scholarly, Academic and Research Mentoring Incubator Faculty
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Mar 27, 2018