Achieving Scholarship in Residency
In order to facilitate resident research involvement, our program has appointed Research Liaisons from subspecialty divisions. Liaisons connect residents with appropriate project mentors based on their interests, type of experience, and level of involvement they are seeking (i.e. research grants, manuscript, oral presentation, abstract, case report, QI project, etc.). They serve as a "first stop" to point you in the right direction when considering research in a particular field.
Below is a list of our current research liaisons:
- Cardiovascular Medicine: Dr. Kamal Gupta, email@example.com
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Genetics: Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gastroenterology: Dr. Mitesh Patel, email@example.com
- Hematology: Dr. Heather Male, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oncology: Dr. Anup Kasi, email@example.com
- Infectious Disease: Dr. Jessica Newman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: Dr. Laura Thomas, email@example.com
If your field of interest is not listed above, please reach out to Dr. Benjamin Quick (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help get connected.