Schedules & Stipends
Each year the resident rotates in several different areas of dermatology including the following:
- First-year residents spend time at KU, VA and Children's Mercy Hospital.
- Second-year residents spend time at KU, VA, Children's Mercy, with some Mohs and Cosmetic clinics.
- Third years spend time at KU, VA, Children's Mercy, Mohs, Cosmetics, Electives, and Consult/Path
- Call is divided among the first, second, and third year residents in 1 week intervals.
- Third-year residents take consults during the day while they are on a Consult/Pathology rotation
Oct 10, 2016