Schedules & Stipends
Each year the resident rotates in several different areas of dermatology including the following:
- First-year residents spend time at KU and the VA.
- Second-year residents spend time at KU, VA, Children's Mercy, with some Mohs and Cosmetic clinics.
- Third years spend time at KU, VA, Children's Mercy, Mohs, Cosmetics, Electives, and Consult/Path
- Call is divided among the first and second year residents in 1 week intervals.
- Third-year residents take consults during the day while they are on a Consult/Pathology rotation
Jun 05, 2012