Jennifer Klemp, PhD, MPH, MA
Publications: Click here
Cancer Survivorship | Cancer Risk and Genetic Counseling
Focus on risk stratification to identify and manage effects of cancer that
negatively impact quality of life and impact cancer risk.
Cancer risk and genetic education and testing | Issues related to quality of
life and survivorship in cancer survivors | Improve access to point of service
care through telementoring.
Education and Training
Degree: University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, BA (Biology)
Degree: University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS (MPH)
Degree: University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS (MA Clinical Psychology)
Internship: APA Accredited Clinical Psychology Internship Program, Health Psychology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL (Pre-doctoral Internship)
Degree: APA Accredited Clinical Psychology Program; Health Specialty, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS (Ph.D. Clinical Psychology)
- SWOG Young Investigator Training Course
- Kansas City Business Magazine, Honored as a "Rising Star"
- B. Kent Houston Award for Excellence in Health Psychology
- W.S. Sutton Scholarship in Genetic Research
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Southwest Oncology Group
- Society of Behavioral Medicine