Ramesh Balusu, Ph.D.
Rank: Assistant Professor
Novel Molecular Targeted Therapies (Leukemia/Lymphoma), Cancer Stem Cells, Drug Repurposing, DNA Repair, High-throughput Screening
Education and Training
Degree: Osmania University, Hyderabad, India (Ph.D. Microbiology)
Training: University of Kansas Cancer Center, Kansas City, KS, USA
Training: MCG Cancer Center, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, USA.
Training: Shands Cancer Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA.
Training: Kent State University, Kent, OH, USA.
- KUCC (University of Kansas Cancer Center) Pilot Project Award (2013-2014)
- K-INBRE (Kansas IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence) Pilot Project Award (2011-2012)
- Excellence in Research Travel Award, University of Kansas Cancer Center, Kansas City, KS (2011)
- Research Fellowship, CSIR, India
- University of Kansas Cancer Center (KUCC)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Sigma Xi : The Scientific Research Society