Seeking hematologist/oncologist with a focus in BMT. To view the complete job description and apply, go to jobs.kumc.edu and search for position number J0083297. Questions or concerns contact Carol Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Elderly Leukemia
Cancer Site Specific Teams develop comprehensive quality cancer care service from screening to survivorship for patients with cancer.
Learn more about hematologic (blood) cancers:
- BMT (Blood and Marrow Transplant)
- Immunotherapy (new type of cancer research)
There are many clinical trials at the University of Kansas Cancer Center. Please select the links below to learn more.
Contact our Clinical Trial Nurse Navigator:
- Phase II Study of Lenalidomide and Eltrombopag in Patients With Symptomatic Anemia in Low or Intermediate I Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- PI: Abdulraheem Yacoub, MD
- NCT# 01772420- Click on the link to learn national information about this trial.
MDS/Elderly Leukemia Trials:
- Leukemia, Other
- Leukemia, Not Specified
- Lymphoid Leukemia
- Myeloid and Monocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Trial Main Page
- Turning Point: Support for serious or chronic physical illness in the KC area
- Gilda's Club: Support for all cancers and stage
- Cancer Action: For programs and services of persons with cancer, their family, and friends