Matthew B. Earnest, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine - Cardiology
Medical School, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City KS
Residency, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond Virginia
Fellowship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City Kansas (Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- General Cardiology
- Heart Attack
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Peripheral artery disease
- Earnest M, Tadros P. Non-ST segment elevation MI and unstable angina: what role for anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents? Consultant. March 1, 2007, Vol 47, No 3.
- Earnest M, Tadros P. ST segment elevation MI and unstable angina: what role for anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents? Consultant. April 1, 2007, Vol 47, No 4.
Feb 24, 2012