Mark A. Wiley, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Assistant Professor of Medicine - Cardiology
Medical School, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City KS
Internship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City KS
Residency, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City KS
Fellowship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City KS (Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology)
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Cardiovascular Research
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Interventional Cardiology
- A study of clinical evaluation of Absorb BVS, the Everolimus Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold in the Treatment of Subjects with de novo Native Coronary Artery Leisons sponsored by Abbott VAscular.
- A sutdy of evaluation of micro coronary edge dissection and coronary artery plaque prolapse post PCI using OCT.
- A retrospective review of patients who received OCT during cardiac catheterization sponsored by St.Jude Medical.
- Jayasree Pillarisetti MD, Sowjanya Duthuluru MD, Hari Sayana MD, Haley Goucher Goucher BA, Akshar Patel BA, Mazda Biria MD, James Vacek MD, Loren Berenbom MD, Sudharani Bommana M.Phil, Jayan Nath MD, Mark Wiley MD, Ajay Nangia MD, Luigi Di Biase MD, Andrea Natale MD, Madhuri Reddy MD, Buddhadeb Dawn, MD, Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy MD. Age-Dependent Impact of Fluoroscopic Radiation on the Gender of Off-Spring: An International Survey of Cardiologists. Journal of Atrial Fibrillation. Online publication 2013(5).
- Wiley M, Kumar A, Vacek J. Review - Peripheral Arterial Disease. Consultant 2012; 52:601-610.
- Pillarisetti J, Patel P, Duthuluru S, Roberts J, Chen W, Genton R, Wiley M, Candipan R, Tadros P, Gupta K. Cardiac catheterization in patients with end-stage liver disease: safety and outcomes. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2011;77(1):45-8.
Selected Abstracts Presented at National Meetings
- Dusan Stanojevic, Suresh Sharma, Vinodh Jeevanantham, Bassem Chehab, Matthew McCullough, Matthew McCullough,Buddhadeb Dawn, Kamal Gupta, Peter Tadros, Mark Wiley. Clinical significance of Micro Coronary Edge Dissection and Plaque Prolapse visualized with Optical Coherence Tomography post Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2013; 81(S1):S88-S89. DOI: 10.1002/ccd.24919.
- Stanojevic D; Sharma S; Jeevanantham V; Chehab B; McCullough M; Tadros P; Dawn B; Wiley M. Evaluation of micro coronary edge dissection and coronary artery plaque prolapse post coronary artery percutaneous intervention using optical coherence tomography. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013;61(10_S):. doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(13)61875-6.
- Jeevanantham V; Chehab B; Shrivastava R; Wiley M; Tadros P; Nath J; Dawn B; Gupta K. Utility of two methods of calculating ankle brachial index in detecting below knee peripheral arterial disease confirmed by angiography. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013;61(10_S):. doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(13)62075-6.
- Jeevanantham V, Chehab B, Nagavalli S, Austria E, Shrivastava R, Wiley M, Tadros P, Nath J, Dawn B, Gupta K. Differences Between Two Methods of Calculating Ankle Brachial Index in Prediction of Below Knee Peripheral Arterial Disease Burden Confirmed by Angiography. Catherization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 2013; 81(S1): S74-S75.
- Chehab B, Jeevanantham V, Nagavalli S, Austria E, Shrivastava R, Wiley M, Tadros P, Nath J, Dawn B, Gupta K. Two Methods of Calculating Ankle Brachial Index: Differences in Prediction of Peripheral Arterial Disease Burden. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012;59(13s1):E2127-E2127. doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(12)62128-7.
- Chehab B, Jeevanantham V, Saad A, Vacek J, Gupta K, Dawn B, Tadros P, Wiley M. Feasibility, Safety, and Outcomes with a Coronary Pressure Wire System used for the Assessment of Severe Aortic Stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012;59(13s1):E134-E134. doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(12)60135-1.
- Bassem Chehab, Vinodh Jeevanantham, Andre Saad,Matthew Bulter, James Vacek, Thomas Rosamond,Kamal Gupta, M.D., Buddhadeb Dawn, Peter Tadros, Mark Wiley, Normal Coronary Anatomic Variants Influence False Positive Results of Myocardial Perfusion Imaging. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 2012;79(S1):S40-S41.
- Chehab B, Nagavalli S, Austria E, Jeevanantham V, Shrivastava R, Wiley M, Tadros P, Nath J, Dawn B, Gupta K. A study of diagnostic accuracy of two methods of calculating ankle brachial index to detect occlusive peripheral arterial disease. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2011;78:S50-51.
- Saad A, Chehab BM, Jeevanantham V, Gupta R, Nath J, Lakkireddy DJ, Wiley M, Tadros P, Dawn B, Gupta K. Role of side-to-side difference in renal resistive index as an index for clinical improvement in renal artery stenosis revascularization. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2011;78:S50.
- Pillarisetti J, Patel P, Duthuluru S, Patel A, Chen W, Genton R, Wiley M, Candipan R, Tadros P, Gupta K. Cardiac catheterization in patients with end-stage liver disease: safety and outcomes. Circ Cardiovasc Qual and Outcomes Abstracts 2009:e61.
- Maugans C, Grier B, Humera D, Jones C, Sheldon S, Vacek J, Wiley M. Correlation of fluctuating ozone levels with hospital and emergency department admissions for chest pain or acute coronary syndromes. Presented at the 2009 Combined Annual Meeting, Central Society for Clinical Research, Midwestern Section American Federation for Medical Research.
- Pillarisetti J, Lakkireddy D, Tadros P, Sayana H, Goucher H, Duthuluru S, Patel A, Biria M, Vacek J, Berenbom L, Gupta K, Nath J, Wiley M. Interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists beware - your job can impact the gender of your offspring too. Heart Rhythm 2009;6(5):S262.
- Sheldon S, Tadros P, Jones C, Rosamond T, Wiley M. Coronary Artery Dominance: Correlation With False Positive Regional Myocardial Perfusion Abnormalities. Presented at the 2008 Midwestern Section of the American Federation for Medical Research Annual Meeting, April 24-25 2008, Chicago Illinois.
- Franano FN, Bland KS, Ding BC, Wiley M, Vacek J, Smirnov I, Henry C. PRT-101 Can Effect Positive Remodeling of the Porcine Iliac Artery. Presented at the 20th Annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Symposium 2008, October 12-17 2008, Washington DC.
- Franano FN, Bland KS, Ding BC, Wiley M, Vacek J, Smirnov I, Henry C. Prt-201 is a locally-acting recombinant human type I elastase that safely and persistently dilates segments of blood vessels in animal models and can be used as a "biological stent". Invited Oral Presentation, 20th Annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Symposium 2008, October 12-17 2008, Washington DC.
Jul 23, 2014