David B. Wilson, MD, FACC, FACP
Delbert D. Neis Endowed Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine
Program Director, Cardiovascular Fellowship
Medical School, University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences, Memphis, Tennessee
Residency, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
Fellowship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City Kansas (Cardiology)
- Consultative Cardiology
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Sosland R, Gollub S, Wilson D, Moriarty P. The first report of the treatment of transplant coronary artery disease with DSA lipid apheresis. Ther Apher Dial. Volume 14, Issue 2, Date: April 2010, Pages: 218-221.
- Birkbeck JP, Wilson DB, Hall MA, Meyers DG. P-wave morphology correlation with left atrial volumes assessed by 2-dimensional echocardiography. J Electrocardiol. 2006 Apr;39(2):225-9. Epub 2005 Nov 9.
Selected Abstracts Presented at National Meetings
- Nath J, Lakkireddy D, Mulhern K, Rosamond T, Vacek J, Wilson D. Gender and Severity of Left Atrial Enlargement Predict Long-Term Survival. Presented at the 2008 Heart Rhythm Society Annual Meeting, May 14-17 2008, San Francisco California.
- Nath J, Ferrell R, Wiley M, Wilson D, Vacek J. Carotid Artery Stenosis: Is It a Marker of Poor Prognosis? ACC Annual Scientific Sessions 2007.
- Raxwal V, Daya S, Gupta S, Wiley M, Wilson D. Do Statins Improve Survival in Patients with Diastolic Dysfunction and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction? ACC Annual Scientific Sessions 2007.
- Nath J, Heidenreich M, Raxwal V, Mulhern K, Genton R, Vacek J, Wilson D. Gender and Severity of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy Predict Long-term Survival. ACC Annual Scientific Sessions 2007.
- Raxwal V, Daya S, Candipan R, Rosamond T, Wilson D. Prognostic Significance of Dyspnea in Patients Referred for Stress Echocardiography. ACC Annual Scientific Sessions 2007.
- Nath J, Raxwal V, Emert M, Vacek J, Wilson D. Severe Left Ventricular Dilation is Associated with Poor Long-term Survival. ACC Annual Scientific Session 2007.
- Raxwal V, Porter I, Wilson D. Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Closure: Comparison of PFO Occluder Device and Atrial Septal Occluder Device. Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions Annual Meeting 2006, Published in Catheter and Cardiovascular Interventions 2006;67:785-786.
- Raxwal V, Vacek J, Wilson D, Banerjee S. Association of Chronotropic Incompetence with Exercise Induced Echocardiographic Ischemia and Prognosis. American College of Cardiology 55th Annual Scientific Session, published in Journal of fhe American College of Cardiology 2006;47:122A
- Raxwal V, Vacek J, Porter C, Wilson D, Candipan R, Tadros P. Do Omega-3 Fatty Acids/Fish Oil Reduce Mortality in Patients without Coronary Artery Disease? American College of Cardiology 55th Annual Scientific Session, published in Journal of fhe American College of Cardiology, 2006;47:298A
- Ferraro A, Wilson D. SVC Syndrome: An Atypical Sequela of a Permanent Pacemaker. Kansas Chapter Meeting of the American College of Physicians/American Society of Internal Medicine Sept 2005.
- Raxwal V, Porter I, Wilson D. Does Obesity Impact Auscultative Diagnosis of Significant Valvular Disease? AHA Residents and Fellows Interim Meeting 2005.
- Birkbeck P, Meyers D, Wilson D, Hall M. Electrocardiographic Correlation with Left Atrial Volumes Assessed by 2-Dimensional Echocardiography. Central Society for Clinical Research, Midwestern Section American Federation for Medical Research, published in Journal of Investigative Medicine, 2004;52(2):S346
- Wiley M, Wilson D, Mulhern K. A Case of Hyperviscosity Syndrome with Non-ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction in a 66 Year Old Patient Receiving Intravenous Immune Globulin. Kansas Chapter Meeting of the American College of Physicians/American Society of Internal Medicine, Sept 2004.
- Birkbeck P, Vacek J, Wilson D. Pulmonary Hypertension Secondary to an Atrial Septal Defect. Kansas Chapter Meeting of the American College of Physicians/American Society of Internal Medicine 2004
Feb 24, 2012