Brian C. Weiford, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
Medical School, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
Residency, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas, City Kansas
Fellowship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas (Cardiology)
- Cardiac CT Angiography
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Cardiometabolic disorders
- Obesity and cardiovascular disease
- Exercise and cardiovascular disease
- Weiford B, Delafontaine P. Lipid management strategies for the prevention of adverse cardiovascular events. Heart Drug. 2002;2:159-161.
- Weiford B, Subbarao V, Mulhern K. Clinician Update: Non-compaction of the ventricular myocardium. Circulation. 2004;109:2965-2971.
- Weiford B. Invited book review: Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine. JAMA. 2005;294:376.
- L.Berenbom, B.Weiford, J.Vacek, M.Emert, W.Hall, M.Andrews, S.McNitt, W.Zareba, A.Moss. Differences in outcomes between patients treated with single- versus dual-chamber implantable cardioverter defibrillators: a substudy of the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial II. Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2005 Oct;10(4):429-35.
Jul 31, 2014