We have several conferences per week, including two weekly conferences for core and case presentations, journal club meetings, and research conferences.
Wednesday mornings are dedicated to conferences:
- Abba's Chapter Review
- Journal Club
- Case Presentations and Core Lectures,
- Research conferences
- Board Review
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds is held on Wednesday mornings at 8 a.m.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds is held on Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. (All fellows are encouraged to attend when time permits)
- All fellows are encouraged to attend one national meeting per year and are able to attend others when time permits
- All fellows are also encouraged to participate in the Greater Kansas City Allergy Society meetings
Aug 03, 2017