We have several conferences per week, including two weekly conferences for core and case presentations, journal club meetings, and research conferences.
- Tuesday afternoon: Middleton's Chapter Review
- Wednesday morning: Journal Club, Case, Core Lectures, Board Review
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds is held on Wednesday mornings at 8 a.m.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds is held on Friday mornings at 8 a.m. (All fellows are encouraged to attend Internal Medicine and Pediatric core conferences when time permits)
- All fellows are encouraged to attend one national meeting per year and are able to attend others when time permits. The department currently funds $1,500 per year per fellow for educational meetings.
- All fellows are also encouraged to participate in the Greater Kansas City Allergy Society meetings.
Jul 18, 2013