Our littlest patients
Our integrative pediatric team provides a nutrient-based medical approach to childhood conditions and illness. We believe that diet and nutrition play a crucial role in the health of children and their overall wellness.
We provide specialized pediatric care, combining complementary and alternative healing with conventional medicine. We partner with your child's primary care provider and specialists to meet treatment goals while providing the highest level of care for your child.
Some examples of consultations include:
- Sports nutrition for young athletes
- Gastrointestinal disturbances such as irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease
- Endocrine disorders
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) and orthostatic intolerance
- Fatigue and sleep disturbances
- Migraines, headaches
- Pain and related pain syndromes
- Psychiatric conditions including depression, anxiety, ADHD/ADD, autism spectrum disorders, etcetera
Anna Esparham, MD - Presentations
Please take the time to read and complete the forms
before your appointment. If they are not completed prior to your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. Questions? Call 913-588-6208.
Apr 20, 2015