We use a patient-centered approach to nutrition counseling. Meal planning and supplement recommendations are made on a patient's individual biochemistry, lifestyle and food preferences. Let us help you create a personalized nutrition plan to:
- Reduce your risk of chronic disease
- Achieve your ideal body weight
- Optimize your health and immune function
- Improve your digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Stabilize your blood sugar levels and promote energy
- Improve your concentration and mood
Think of our dietitian as your personal trainer for nutrition. To schedule an appointment, please call 913-588-6208.
Please take the time to read and complete the forms
before your appointment. If they are not completed prior to your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. Questions? Call 913-588-6208.
Mar 25, 2013