Healing Foods Kitchen
Integrative Medicine's fully-equipped kitchen provides an opportunity for patients, staff and students of KU Medical Center to learn "hands-on" how to prepare the most health-supportive foods using healthy cooking techniques.
Cooking class participants will:
- Discover how to prepare foods that support specific health conditions such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other diet-related conditions.
- Gain confidence, knowledge and skills in using healthy cooking techniques to prepare whole, minimally processed foods
- Try delicious foods and collect exciting new recipes that can prevent and alleviate disease
- Experience how cooking and eating healthy can be simple and enjoyable
- Watch our video In the Healing Foods Kitchen with Leigh Wagner
Here are some recipes from recent cooking classes:
Nov 25, 2014