Nutrition tailored for you
The nutritional component of integrative medicine is a medical nutrition therapy personalized to prevent and treat chronic disease.
Our team focuses on the whole person in an attempt to reaffirm the importance of the therapeutic relationship. Just as each person is completely unique, so should their care and treatment plan. Through a complete nutrition consultation, our counseling team will identify many surface factors that may be affecting a person's health, including diet, exercise, environment, sleep and relationships.
From there they determine symptoms and possible allergens, intolerances, toxins and pathogens. Delving deeper, the patient's genetics and medical history are evaluated. Our team will then determine the best nutrition care plan that will be most beneficial for each individual to put them on the road to recovery.
- World's Healthiest Foods Website: Foods, nutrients, healing with foods, food preparation and storage.
- NCCAM: National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: The federal government's lead agency for scientific research on the diverse medical and health care systems, practices and products that are not generally considered part of conventional medicine.
- Natural Products Foundation: Promoting and facilitating research and education related to natural products for the benefit of consumers and industry.
- Meta-ehealth: Health and wellness resource for consumers that enables practitioners to provide one-to-one, personalized patient care beyond the office.
- Whole HealthMD.com: Physician-directed actionable health information, which combines conventional medicine and alternative therapies to improve Whole Health.
- Natural Standard Database: Promoting and facilitating research and education related to natural products for the benefit of consumers and industry.
- Vitamin & Herb University: Promoting and facilitating research and education related to natural products for the benefit of consumers and industry.
Apr 03, 2013