Job opening: Integrative Physician
The University of Kansas Integrative Medicine Department is seeking an Integrative physician to join our team. Our Department is nationally recognized as a leader in Integrative Medicine.
This position is ideal for an idividual who desires to participate in an innovative and transformative model of Integrative healthcare while collaborating with a team of complementary, integrative and conventinal professionals.
- MD or DO
- Formal training in integrative medicine
- Board certification in primary care
- Adult and pediatric clinical experience
Preferred Candiates will also have
- 2 or more years of post-clinical Integrative Medicine experience
- Experience engaging the community
- Experience teaching medical students, residents, or fellows
This position offers generous compensation and a full benefits package, including a robust retirement program, advanced practice technology including electronic medical records, and a positive work-life balance.
- Learn more about the department: The University of Kansas Health System | KU Medical Center
- Submit cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Or apply for this opportunity