Kevin Hubbard, MD
Kevin Hubbard, MD
Department of History and Philosophy of Medicine
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
Kansas City, KS 66160
(913) 588-7040 -- department
(913) 588-7060 -- fax
Education and Training
- William Jewell College, BA Biology, BA Chemistry
- University of Health Sciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine (now Kansas City University - College of Osteopathic Medicine), DO
- Internship: Oklahoma Osteopathic Hospital
- Residency, Internal Medicine: University Hospital (Kansas City), Normandy Osteopathic Hospitals (St. Louis)
- Fellowship, Medical Oncology/Hematology: University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (Houston)
Research, Teaching and Service
- Kansas City University - College of Osteopathic Medicine: Professor of Internal Medicine; Chair, Department of Primary Care-Kansas City Campus
- Medical Director - Kindred Hospice of Independence (MO)
- Master Fellow - American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Course Co-Director - American College of Osteopathic Internists Internal Medicine Board Review Course
- Previous position: Partner, Corporate Vice President-Heartland Hematology-Oncology Associates, Inc. August 1992-August 2012
Hubbard KP, Raber MN: Unknown primary tumors: diagnosis and management, in Pazdur R (ed), Medical Oncology-a Comprehensive Review pp 409-415, New York, PRR Inc. 1993.
Ayoub JPM, Hubbard KP, Lenzi R: Unknown primary tumors: diagnosis and management, in Pazdur R (ed), Medical Oncology-a Comprehensive Review, 2nd ed pp 559-566, New York, PRR Inc. 1995.
Schaller FA, Ajluni PB, Chaudhry HJ, Clearfield MB, Hubbard KP, et al; Addressing Overweight and Obesity: Evolving to a Medical Consensus; J. Am. Osteo. Assn.; 108 (suppl 1): S2-S15, 2008.
Hubbard KP; A History of Osteopathic Internal Medicine: Celebrating The ACOI's First 75 Years (ISBN: 978-0-692-76736-8); The American College of Osteopathic Internists, 2016.
Isom N, Rali AS, Damjanov I, Hubbard KP, Grigsby, J, Gupta K: Right ventricular heart failure from a cardiac yolk sac tumor, Am J Case Rep, 2018; 19: 229-233.