Clendening Foyer Event Space use Guidelines
The party wishing to use the Clendening Library Foyer Space (1000 Robinson) must reserve the space through Ryan Fagan at ext.8-7040 or email@example.com.
Before you may reserve the Clendening space you must read and agree to the following guidelines:
- You must supply a "Site Host". A Site Host is someone the party wishing to use the Clendening Foyer will provide who will be on site the entire time of the event, and will be responsible for set up through clean up.
- The Department must request you use one of our 5 approved caterers.
- The kitchen will be unavailable during your the event.
- The department's tables and chairs will not be available.
- All tables and chairs needed for your event must be brought in by Facilities Management, by using the FM work request form
or Celebration Party Rentals, Inc., www.celebratekc.com/
- Foyer must be swept and cleaned after your event while the Site Host is still present. Housekeeping may be contacted through UNIVERSITYHOUSEKEEPING@kumc.edu
- Tables, food, trash or catering equipment must be removed immediately after your event.
- The Site Host will be responsible for set up and clean up.
- No food and drink may be taken into the Library or Reading Room anytime.
- Exhibits, artifacts and displays must not be disturbed.
- No open flames, only Sterno provided by an approved cater, are permitted. No lit sterno may be left unattended by the Site Host at anytime. If your caterer uses chafing dishes, water must be brought into the Foyer by a caterer.
- All events must begin after 9 am and end before 5 pm Monday - Friday.
- In case you need to cancel your event please contact Julie Stark @ x87040, 48 hours ahead of event.
Download the PDF
Jul 26, 2013