KUCC Spring Pilot Projects 2016 - The deadline has passed. Next call for Fall Pilot Project 2016 will be announced in late summer.
These awards are available to KU Cancer Center members only.
Questions should be directed either to Susan Harp at email@example.com or 913-588-4786.
Download these application forms below:
- Cover page - to be signed by the PI
- Face page - to be signed by the PI's department head.
- Budget - initial period - up to $35,000 may be requested for one year (Juy 2015 - June 2016); funds may not be used for PI's salary, travel, subscriptions, or indirect costs.
- Total budget - to include the budget justification narrative.
- Continuation page - to be used for the Research Plan, Abstract and References. The Research Plan is limited to 6 pages (excluding references) and should include: 1) Specific Aims; 2) Research Strategy (significance; innnovation; approach).
KUCC ACS-IRG (American Cancer Society - Institutional Research Grants)
The deadline for 2016 has passed.
Please see previous RFP and associated forms below. Please address any questions or concerns to Susan Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACS-IRG RFA Announcement
ACS Cover Page form
ACS Budget form
ACS Biosketch form
ACS Continuation form
KUCC Student Summer Grants
The University of Kansas Cancer Center is sponsoring a Student Summer Research Training Program for a minimum of four students (college undergrad, graduate or medical students). The deadline for Summer 2016 has passed. The next round for Summer 2017 will be announced in early 2017.