Kansas City Child Care
Disclaimer: The University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the childcare information provided. KUMC does not offer university affiliated child care nor endorses any particular service offered here.
Reserving Express Stations
Faculty, staff, residents, trainees and students who are nursing mothers may use the Medical Center's Express Stations by scheduling dates and times using the Outlook email system. Reservations are required. In addition to providing certainty with regard to schedule, this functionality will also allow users to do a "busy" search to find available Express Stations throughout the Medical Center on an as-needed basis when employees may anticipate being asked to work in areas of the Medical Center outside of their department, or in the event of unanticipated schedule changes or other anomalies.
Express Rooms are all now in "Outlook". Here is how to schedule:
- From Outlook click on "calendar"
- From the "Home" tab, select "New Meeting"
- Once the create meeting window opens, under the "Meeting" tab, click on "Scheduling Assistant"
- Next, you will need to select a room. Near the bottom of this window is a button that says "Rooms..." Click on this button
- This brings up all of the rooms in Exchange. You can then search for the room. They are listed by name:
- Support Services 103A
- Robinson 2001
- Hemmenway 1055A
- Miller 4021
- Wescoe 2044
- School of Nursing 3077
- KU Clinical Research Center #2507 4350 Shawnee Mission Parkway - (Listed in Outlook as CRC 2507)
- Once the room is added, you can view your schedule and room schedule to see it is open at the time you wish to schedule.
- Once the date and time is selected, you can send the appointment by clicking "send".
- Reservation complete!