Application Process for the Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
We are currently accepting applications for 2019-2020.
- Match Participation: NRMP
- ACGME Program Number: 1271912087
- Application Deadline: 10/15/18
We will only accept applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Interviews will be held in October and November of each year.
What you will need:
- ERAS application, including photograph and letters of recommendation.
- Letter from program director regarding graduation status or diploma for completion of residency.
- Documentation of presentations and publications.
- Verification of USMLE/COMPLEX scores.
Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship