To schedule a patient appointment with the Department of Family Medicine, please call 913-588-1908
Hours and Appointments
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Making an appointment
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your visit to check in and verify insurance to avoid delays. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance at 913-588-1908.
To schedule an appointment, we will need:
- Your name and birth date
- Current address and telephone number
- Health insurance information
- Reason for visit so appoinment is scheduled for the appropriate amount of time
Co-payments must be paid at the time of your visit. This amount can be found on the health insurance card.
Please bring to the appointment:
- Health Insurance card
- Form of identification (i.e. driver's license, social security card)
- A list of current medications including strength and doses, or bring all medicines (prescription and non-prescription) with you
- Immunization records and other medical records
- Any medical forms that need to be filled out by your physician
- A list of your concerns or questions, including any medicine refills you will need
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the check-in process. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.