Deede Liu, M.D.
Stanford University: Bachelor of Arts
University of Vermont College of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine
University of Kansas Medical Center: Internal Medicine internship
University of Kansas Medical Center: Dermatology Residency
Areas of Interest
General adult and pediatric dermatology • Surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Dr. Liu has published articles on atopic dermatitis and aging and has written a book chapter on aging. Her current research interests include toxic epidermal necrolysis, nanotechnology, and melanoma.
- Board certified in dermatology
- Diplomate, American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- Nanodermatology Society
- Kansas Dermatologic Society
- Kansas City Dermatology Society
Jun 05, 2012