Applications to the program will be considered in accordance with the admission requirements of the KUMC Office of Graduate Studies.
To be considered for admission, applications must be received by the following deadlines:
|MS Biostatistics||March 1||March 1||September 1|
|MS Applied Statistics & Analytics||May 1||August 1||January 1|
|PhD Biostatistics||February 1||
The following is to be submitted online:
- Online Application
- The application fee of $60 is paid when you click SUBMIT from the online application. Applicants can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or by Electronic Check (U.S. Banks Only). Application fees are non-refundable. Electronic checks will be held for approximately 6 business days while the check clears.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Use institution code 6895 to have an official copy of your scores mailed directly to the Department of Biostatistics. The exam must have been taken within the last 5 years and include verbal, quantitative and analytical scores.
- Resume - listing scholarships/fellowships, awards and history of employment.
- Statement of Purpose - describing your career goals and your interest in the program.
- An official transcript bearing the offical seal from each college or university in which course work has been taken. Sealed and stamped transcript envelopes must not be opened.
For more information regarding the Admissions Process, please go to Office of Admissions.