A dream team
A team of faculty and students from the KU Medical Center Department of Biostatistics was among the top finishers in the Prostate Cancer Dream Challenge read more >>
Department of Biostatistics
The mission of the Department of Biostatistics is to provide an infrastructure of biostatistical and informatics expertise to support and enhance the research, service, and educational needs of the University of Kansas Medical Center and its affiliates. The global objectives of the department are as follows:
- To provide a leadership role in biostatistical and informatics research initiatives across the medical center.
- To provide the biostatistics and informatics cores for major initiatives.
- To ensure that researchers have ready access to biostatistical and informatics resources and support.
- To provide the infrastructure and expertise for centralized and project specific database development, management and analysis.
- To consolidate resources pertaining to biostatistics and informatics.
Office Location, 5028 Robinson
The main administrative offices of the Department of Biostatistics are located on the 5th floor of the Robinson building. Please click here for a campus map.
Oct 12, 2015