To schedule a class or individual education,
call 913-588-6022 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure which option is right for you? Call us anyway and we would be delighted to discuss your options with you!
Some insurance companies require a referral for services. Before scheduling an education appointment, we recommend contacting your insurance company and reviewing the following information:
Our tax ID number
David C. Robbins, MD
• Group Diabetes Education (Billing codes G0108 and G0109)
• Individual Diabetes Education (Billing codes 98960,98961 and 98962)
• Individual Nutrition Consultation (Medical Nutrition Therapy) (Billing codes 97802 and 97803)
• Medical Visits (Billing codes 99202, 99203, 99204, 99205,99242, 99243, 99244 and 99245)
Type of Bill
• Office visit for Medical Visits (with physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or endocrinologist)
• Clinical Support for Education (group class or individual appointment with dietitian or diabetes educator)
Questions to Ask
• What is my benefit for diabetes education?
• Am I limited on the number of visits?
• Will I be responsible for co-pays?