To schedule a class or individual education,
call 913-588-6022 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure which option is right for you? Call us anyway and we would be delighted to discuss your options with you!
We are a recognized diabetes education center through the American Diabetes Association (ADA). We are delighted to offer you a variety of ways to receive education so you can find what best suits your needs. During our education sessions you will:
It's always helpful to have an extra set of eyes and ears to learn about how to better manage your disease. We encourage you to bring one support person with you to your appointment, free of charge.
We currently have two registered dietitians on staff and each of our providers is a certified diabetes educator. We would love to answer your questions.
Some insurance companies require a referral for services. Before scheduling an education appointment, we recommend contacting your insurance company and reviewing the following information:
Our tax ID number
David C. Robbins, MD
• Group Diabetes Education (Billing codes G0108 and G0109)
• Individual Diabetes Education (Billing codes 98960, 98961 and 98962)
• Individual Nutrition Consultation (Medical Nutrition Therapy) (Billing codes 97802 and 97803)
• Medical Visits (Billing codes 99202, 99203, 99204, 99205,99242, 99243, 99244 and 99245)
Type of bill
• Office visit for Medical Visits (with physician assistant, nurse practitioner or endocrinologist)
• Clinical Support for Education (group class or individual appointment with dietitian or diabetes educator)
Questions to Ask
• What is my benefit for diabetes education?
• Am I limited on the number of visits?
• Will I be responsible for co-pays?