Steps to Schedule an Appointment
The Center for Child Health and Development (CCHD) will evaluate for: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Delays, Intellectual Disabilities.
New Patient Appointments
If you are a new patient, please follow the steps below. You will not be scheduled for an appointment until you have completed steps 1, 2, and 3. If you have any questions please call 913-588-6300 and choose the prompt for the Center for Child Health and Development.
Complete Patient Intake Form
Patient Information Needed
To Keep Your Appointment
- Please complete the online Patient Intake Form
- Once submitted, CCHD will call within 3 business days to schedule an appointment if patient needs are appropriate for CCHD services.
- Patient will be referred to community resources if patient needs are not appropriate for CCHD services.
- After your appointment is scheduled a Patient Information Form (PIF) will be sent to you by email to complete.
- A Physician Referral Form is required. Please ask your child’s physician to complete and fax our online Physician Referral Form to 913-588-5916.
- We must receive these documents at least one month prior to your apointiment:
- Patient Information Form (PIF) and the
- Physician Referral Form
- Additional documents needed if applicable are:
- IFSP (infant toddler)
- School evaluation to determine eligibility for special education services
- IEP Documents, 504 Plans (most recent)
- Previous developmental or mental health evaluations
- Hearing screening if under 6 years old
- Fax documents to 913-588-5916 or mail to:
Center for Child Health & Development
The University of Kansas Health System
3901 Rainbow Blvd. – Mail Stop 4003
Kansas City, KS 66160
Follow-up Appointments Only
If your child has been seen within one year since your last appointment please call 913-588-6300 and choose the CCHD option to schedule a follow-up appointment.
Apr 05, 2018