Steven B. Gollub, MD
Professor of Medicine - Cardiology
Medical School, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Residency, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
Fellowship, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas (Cardiology)
- Consultative Cardiology
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Sosland R, Gollub S, Wilson D, Moriarty P. The first report of the treatment of transplant coronary artery disease with DSA lipid apheresis. Ther Apher Dial. Volume 14, Issue 2, Date: April 2010, Pages: 218-221.
- Dafer RM, Pasnoor M, Gorton ME, Gollub S. Chordae tendinae tumor as the cause of cardioembolic stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2006 Mar-Apr;15(2):72-3.
- Yates JS, Studenski S, Gollub S, Whitman R, Perera S, Lai SM, Duncan PW. Bicycle ergometry in subacute-stroke survivors: feasibility, safety, and exercise performance. J Aging Phys Act. 2004 Jan;12(1):64-74.
- Duncan P, Studenski S, Richards L, Gollub S, Lai SM, Reker D, Perera S, Yates J, Koch V, Rigler S, Johnson D. Randomized clinical trial of therapeutic exercise in subacute stroke. Stroke. 2003 Sep;34(9):2173-80. Epub 2003 Aug 14.
Feb 24, 2012