Peter N. Tadros, MD, FACC, FSCAI,, FASE
Assistant Professor of Medicine - Cardiology
Director, Interventional Cardiology Laboratory
Medical School, University of Texas School of Medicine, Houston TX
Residency, University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics, Minneapolis MN
Fellowship, Washington University, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis MO (Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology)
- Cardiac CT Angiography
- Interventional Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Valvular Heart Disorders
- Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Patent Foramen Ovale closure
- Endovascular valve replacement
- Peripheral stenting
- RESPECT Trial: Randomized Evaluation of Recurrent Stroke comparing PFO Closure to Established Current Standard of Care Treatment. Sponsored by AGA Medical Corporation.
- The ZoMaxx II Trial: A Randomized, Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the ZoMaxxTM Drug Eluting Coronary Stent System as Compared to the TAXUSTM Express2 TM Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent in de novo Coronary Artery Lesions. Sponsored by Abbott Vascular Devices.
- The US StuDy for EvalUating EndovasculaR TreAtments of Lesions in the Superficial Femoral Artery and Proximal Popliteal By usIng the Protege EverfLex NitInol STent System II (DURABILITY II). Sponsored by ev3.
- Lasala JM, Cox DA, Lewis SJ, Tadros PN, Haas RC, Schweiger MJ, Chhabra A, Untereker WJ, Starzyk RM, Mascioli SR, Dawkins KD, Baim DS. Expanded use of the TAXUS Express Stent: two-year safety insights from the 7,500 patient ARRIVE Registry programme. EuroIntervention. 2009 May;5(1):67-77.
Selected Abstracts Presented at National Meetings
- Raxwal V, Verma L, Lakkireddy D, Vacek J, Tadros P. Is Hyperdynamic Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction a Poor Prognostic Factor? Presented at the 57th Annual ACC Scientific Sessions, March 29-April 4 2008, Chicago Illinois.
- Sheldon S, Tadros P, Jones C, Rosamond T, Wiley M. Coronary Artery Dominance: Correlation With False Positive Regional Myocardial Perfusion Abnormalities. Presented at the 2008 Midwestern Section of the American Federation for Medical Research Annual Meeting, April 24-25 2008, Chicago Illinois.
- Pillarisetti J, Patel P, Duthuluru S, Patel A, Chen W, Genton R, Wiley M, Candipan R, Tadros P, Gupta K. Cardiac Catheterization in Patients with End-Stage Liver Disease: Safety and Outcomes. Presented at the Quality of Care and Outcomes Research in Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke Conference 2009, April 23-25 2009, Washington DC.
- Pillarisetti J, Lakkireddy D, Tadros P, Sayana H, Goucher H, Duthuluru S, Patel A, Biria M, Vacek J, Berenbom L, Gupta K, Nath J, Wiley M. Interventional Cardiologists and Electrophysiologists Beware! - Your Job Can Impact the Gender of Your Offspring Too! Presented at the 2009 Heart Rhythm Society Annual Meeting, May 13-16 2009, Boston Massachusetts.
- Gupta K, Sosland R, Gadallah S, Tadros P. Left Internal Mammary Arterial Fistulas are Associated with Left Internal Mammary Artery Graft Atresia. Presented at the 20th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Society for Vascular Medicine
Feb 24, 2012