Ashley Simmons, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine - Cardiology
Medical School, Creighton
Residency, University of Kansas
Fellowship, University of Kansas
- Noninvasive imaging
- Women's cardiovascular health
- Anthracycline-induced cardiomyopathy
- A Case of Left Main Systolic Compression Caused by a Dilated Pulmonary Artery in a Patient with Congenital Pulmonic Stenosis. J Invasive Cardiol. 2010.
- Anthracycline Induced Cardiomyopathy. Postgraduate Medicine. Nov 2008: 120 (4) 67-72.
- Not Your Typical Pneumonia: A Case of Exogenous Lipoid Pneumonia. Journal of General Internal Medicine, Nov 2007.
- Osteoporosis in Men, a Similar Prevalence to Women but at a Younger Mean Age, Supporting the Need for Screening Guidelines. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, Vol 21 Suppl 1. Sept. 2006
- Transesophageal echocardiography for detection of left atrial appendage thrombi: Is it good enough? Journal of Atrial Fibrillation. 2008:1(1): e62-64.
Feb 24, 2012