Directors: Shelley Bhattacharya, D.O., M.P.H.
Associate Director: Michael Kennedy, M.D., Michael Moncure, M.D. and Aroop Pal, M.D.
Student Leaders: Lauren Haag and Jean Laubinger
Date: Thursday, October 6
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Location: 1023 Orr Major
Topic: Assertiveness and Diplomacy Skills: Proving you're right the smart way"
All society campus games
Murphy Picnic at Antioch Park - Jack Stack Barbeque
Yard Games: Bochi Ball, Corn Hole, Whiffle Ball, Frisbee, etc
- 8/4/16: Murphy Faculty/ Student Breakfast or Lunch- Meet Mentor/Advisor Day
- 8/8/16: T-Bones Game with Tailgate
- 9/1/16:Lunch: Bhattacharya stress lecture; malpractice: one to October
- 9/17/16 10am: Saturday Free Boulevard Tour-44 students. Arrive at 10 to reserve tour tickets.
- All Society Penny War to raise money for JayDoc and BullDoc
- 10/6/16: Lunch: Malpractice lawyer
- Pumpkin patch or breakout
- 11/3/16 Lunch: Faculty Presentation of Research/Panel
- Lunch: Dec 1st KC Community Service Options Panel/Summer Opportunity Panel
- Dec 8th :Murphy Christmas Dinner/Party: La Bodega, Ponaks?
- Jan 5th: Lunch: Culture Panel/ Patient sensitivity/ Bias-Possible speakers?
- Professionalism Small Groups
- Nothing Scheduled
- Saturday March 18th: Nelson History of Medicine Tour
- **Election for future presidents
- Reserved for future Murphy Society Presidents
- Lunch meeting with Murphy Board and Current presidents
Sep 23, 2016