Our Mission, Our Vision, Our Values
The University of Kansas School of Medicine commits to enhance the quality of life and serve our community through the discovery of knowledge, the education of health professionals and by improving the health of the public.
The University of Kansas School of Medicine will work with its partners to become the premier academic medical center in the region known for its excellent education, innovative scientific discovery, outstanding clinical programs and dedication to community service. It will be known as the place where everyone wants to come to learn, to teach, to conduct research and to receive his or her health care.
- Partnership and Collaboration
- Teamwork and Participatory Decision Making
- Ethics, Honesty and Respect
- Practicality and Financial Responsibility
- Openness and Transparency in Decisions and Finances
- Accountability and Measurable Milestones
- Continuous Improvement