Gainful Employment Disclosure
Gainful Employment Disclosures – 2019
Program Name: Cardiovascular Sonography Program.
This program is designed to be completed in 79 Weeks.
This program will cost $14,000 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed. An estimated $600 will be needed for books in this program.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with ___ of debt. Note: Fewer than 10 students graduate per class so this information is not required to be provided.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following states: All
- Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following states: N/A
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following states: All
- Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following states: N/A
- The following states do not have licensure requirements for this profession: N/A
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov
Jun 29, 2019