Scottish Rite Opportunities
Scholarship opportunities sponsored by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry are available to students in KU programs who meet the academic and community service requirements. Details
Financial Aid, Awards and Funding Opportunities
- Department of Student Financial Aid (KU Medical Center campus)
- Funding Opportunities – Office of Graduate Studies (Lawrence campus)
- KU College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Office of Graduate Affairs (Lawrence campus)
- Professional development awards are given four times each year through a competitive application process. Graduate students accepted to present at a regional or national scientific meeting are eligible to apply. Details
Fellowships at the Graduate Level
To be considered for nomination for these highly competitive fellowships, submit a completed graduate application online by the application deadline. Awards are determined on the basis of merit competition.
- Bilingual Therapist Graduate Scholarships
- ASHA Minority Student Leadership Program Award
- Local and national awards provided by organizations such as Sertoma, American Speech-language Hearing Association, AMBUCS, CAPCSD and others.
Employment Opportunities and Federal Work Study
KU and the KU Medical Center offer student employment which could include tuition assistance. For the most current listings, see jobs.ku.edu and jobs.kumc.edu. Positions through the Lawrence campus may also be found under the Institute for Life Span Studies. Federal Work Study is a federally subsidized program designed to promote part-time employment of financially eligible students to help avoid excessive debt while in school.
- KU Lawrence Campus Federal Work Study Job Listings
- KU Medical Center Federal Work Study Job Listings
Through the years, KU alumni and friends have made gifts for the purpose of providing low-interest loans to deserving students. These loans are available to students who are currently enrolled at KU in a degree-seeking program. Grade point average and other requirements apply. Details