Registration and Abstracts
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENS IN FEBRUARY. Abstracts can be submitted from any computer with Internet access on- or off-campus. All abstracts for oral and poster presentations must be submitted online. Both oral and poster presentations will be judged by a panel of volunteer faculty members.
Abstract Submission Requirements (all submissions must include):
- Presentation Title
- Research Type (Clinical, Basic Science, or Case Series*)
- Presentation Type (Oral or Poster**)
- Abstract (250 word limit):
- Purpose/Introduction: Include the rationale for the study, research question and objectives of the study.
- Methods/Materials: Include a brief description of the research design, techniques, models of inquiry and sources of data.
- Results: Summarize quantitative/qualitative data or outcomes, including any results which are statistically significant.
- Conclusions: Include a brief interpretation of the results and implications for your field of study.
- Research Area (selection of at least one research area that could be used to group your presentation into topic sessions)
* Presenters MUST be at their poster during the scoring session to be eligible for an award.
** Case reports are not eligible. Case series of 3 or more cases analyzed in a manner that tests a hypothesis are welcome.
Oct 17, 2014