Registration and Abstracts
Registration and abstraction submission deadline has been exended to April 9th, 2014 at 12 noon. Abstracts can be submitted from any computer with Internet access on- or off-campus. Please use Internet Explorer (IE). All abstracts for oral and poster presentations must be submitted online.
Abstract Submission Requirements (all submissions must include):
- Title of the research presentation
- Abstract (250 word limit):
- Purpose/Introduction: Include the rationale for the study, research question and objectives of the study.
- Methods/Materials: Include a brief description of the research design, techniques, models of inquiry and sources of data.
- Results: Summarize quantitative/qualitative data or outcomes, including any results which are statistically significant.
- Conclusions: Include a brief interpretation of the results and implications for your field of study.
- Selection of at least one research area that could be used to group your presentation into topic sessions (poster sessions will be grouped separately)
- Please do not use all capital letters in the abstract title.
- Do not repeat the title in the body of the abstract.
- Do not use degree titles in your name.
- The online process guides you through these requirements and will alert you if your submission is not complete.
- You can change/modify your submission through the submission deadline.
- Both oral and poster presentations will be judged by a panel of volunteer faculty members.
- Presenters MUST be at their poster during the scoring session to be eligible for an award.
- Use Internet Explorer when submitting your abstract. Otherwise, the abstract might be truncated and/or formatted incorrectly.
Apr 02, 2014