The shuttle is a service provided to all guests of the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Effective Sept. 1, 2015, parking services will enhance the shuttle service with additional shuttle buses. The shuttle is a service provided to all guests of the University of Kansas Medical Center.
The shuttle operates from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The bus will load and unload at each stop approximately as follows:
- East route of Rainbow
- 4:30 a.m. – 5 a.m. every 10 minutes
- 5 a.m. – 7 a.m. every 3 minutes
- 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. every 8 minutes
- Bank Midwest and Lot 100
- 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. every 15 minutes
- West route of Rainbow
- 4:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. every 15 minutes
- Full route
- 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. every 30 minutes
- 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. every 10 minutes
- 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. stationed at Heart Hospital – every 15 minutes
- For special assistance during this time, please call 816-512-5553.
- 11 p.m. – 4:30 a.m., escort services are available through the KU Police Department — call 913-588-5030.
The shuttle makes 12 stops near the Yellow parking lots, KU Medical Center, The University of Kansas Hospital and the Medical Office Building. For details, view a map:
A separate shuttle to the Westwood campus picks up riders in front of the Heart Center on Cambridge Street approximately every 15 minutes, view the Westwood Shuttle Schedule.
- Bus drivers are not allowed to pick up or let passengers off at non-designated stops.
- No smoking is permitted on the bus.
- Please stay seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Standing is not permitted on the bus while in transit.
- Please keep hands and arms inside the bus at all times.
- Use caution when boarding — the steps are steep and may be slick at times.
- Make yourself aware of the emergency exits in the bus at all times.
Mar 15, 2016