The shuttle is available at no charge for students, faculty, staff, and guests of the university. A shuttle accessible for the disabled is available upon request.
- The shuttle operates from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The bus will load and unload at each stop approximately every 20 minutes.
- Drivers make every effort to operate on schedule, but times may be affected by weather and load demand.
- After 11 p.m., escort services are available through the KU Police Department — call 913-588-5030
The shuttle makes 12 stops near the Yellow parking lots, KU Medical Center, The University of Kansas Hospital and the Medical Office Building. For details, view a map:
A separate shuttle to the Westwood campus picks up riders in front of the Heart Center on Cambridge Streeet and the Orthopedics building on Olathe Boulevard approximately every 15 minutes. Shuttle schedule
- No smoking is permitted on the bus.
- No food or drinks are permitted on the bus.
- Please stay seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Standing is not permitted on the bus while in transit. Bus drivers are not allowed to pick up or let passengers off at non-designated stops. Do not ask the driver to do so.
- Please keep hands and arms inside the bus at all times.
- Use caution when boarding — the steps are steep and may be slick at times.
- Make yourself aware of the emergency exits in the bus at all times.
*The shuttle may also be scheduled for use during on-campus events as referenced in the policy for Facilities Use Fees.
Oct 15, 2013