The shuttle is a service provided to all guests of the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Main Campus Parking Lot Shuttles
The shuttle operates from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The bus will load and unload at each stop approximately as follows:
- Parking Lots East route of Rainbow
- 4:30 a.m. – 5 a.m. every 10 minutes
- 5 a.m. – 7 a.m. every 3 minutes
- 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. every 8 minutes
- Bank Midwest and Lot 100
- 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. every 15 minutes
- West route of Rainbow
- 4:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. every 15 minutes
- Parking Lots West route of Rainbow
- 4:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. every 15 minutes
- Full route
- 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. every 30 minutes
- 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. every 10 minutes
- 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. stationed at Heart Hospital – every 15 minutes
- For special assistance during this time, please call 816-512-5553.
- 11 p.m. – 4:30 a.m., escort services are available through the KU Police Department — call 913-588-5030.
Main Campus Parking Lot Shuttle stops
The shuttle makes 12 stops near the Yellow parking lots, KU Medical Center, The University of Kansas Hospital and the Medical Office Building. For details, view a downloadable map.
Green Shuttle Route (effective September 26, 2016)
The Green Route goes from:
- Main campus to
- 4601 Rainbow lot,
- Fairway and CRC,
- then back in reverse order.
Service will start at 5 a.m. and continue until 10 p.m.
Green shuttles will run:
- Every 20 minutes from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Every 10 minutes from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Every 20 minutes from 9 p.m.- 10 p.m.
- After 10pm:
- For staff going to 4601 Rainbow Blvd, please use Shuttle Route 4, boarding in front of the Heart Center.
- For staff going to Westwood/Fairway, please contact police dispatch at 913-588-5030 so a security escort may be arranged.
- After 11 p.m., contact police dispatch at 913-588-5030 so a security escort may be arranged.
- View the complete Green Route shuttle map and schedule.
- Every 15 minutes from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bus drivers are not allowed to pick up or let passengers off at non-designated stops.
- No smoking is permitted on the bus.
- Please stay seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Standing is not permitted on the bus while in transit.
- Please keep hands and arms inside the bus at all times.
- Use caution when boarding — the steps are steep and may be slick at times.
- Make yourself aware of the emergency exits in the bus at all times.
Sep 28, 2016