Programs and Events Overview
We offer a variety of on-campus programs for students, faculty, researchers and staff to promote cultural diversity, enhance intercultural communication abilities, assist international citizens' integration with Kansas City, and provide educational materials for students seeking International Educational Experiences. Please see our Events Calendar for more information!
- KUMC International Meet & Greet
- International Fellowship and Scholarship Advising Sessions
- Clinical Culture and Diversity Series
- Culture Hour
- Global Connections Program
- Health and Safety Meetings
- International Education Week
- Monthly Visa Presentations
- Co-Sponsor the Diversity and Inclusion Symposium
- The Beat@KUMC, Office of International Programs
- Facebook Page, KU Medical Center Office of International Programs
- Instagram, KUMC OIP
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact email@example.com for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.