International Educational Experience in Uganda
Application Information for: 2019 Gulu Award Application for Medicine and Nursing
The University of Gulu (SOM)
Currently no deadline
6-8 (1-2 in each department)
Submit the following documents to the Office of International Programs:
- Dean's letter of recommendation (OIP will acquire this for you)
- Student letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
Accommodations are organized by the university
- Rent: $780/month (single); $1500-2000 for a 3 bedroom house
- Fly into Entebbe airport (near Kampala)
- Will have to arrange ground transportation to Gulu (approx. 400 km, $300-400) or limited local flights are available to Gulu airport.
- Passport valid for 6 months beyond date of entry
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination
- Further information to come
The Office of International Programs will help you with this.
- Journal and Reflection Paper (SOM): Darion Pearson
- Average Expenses
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact email@example.com for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.