International Educational Experience in Spain
Application Information for: Medicine and Spanish in Santiago de Compostela
The University of Navarra accepts 2-4 KUMC students every year for Clinical Elective Rotations in February.
Submit the following to the Office of International Programs
- Two photocopies of valid passport or identity card.
- Three passport photographs
- Original and photocopy of academic record certificate in Spanish or English
- Registration form completed and signed (pdf) . Students must register for Elective 1 (3 ECTS) since the placement is for 1 month.
- Photocopy of private medical insurance policy
- Vaccinations certificate (pdf) signed by doctor
- Original copy of confidentiality (pdf) agreement signed by student
- Statement of veracity (.pdf)
Administrative Fee: 678 euros
No visa is needed for stays of less than 3 months.
The University of Navarra offers a Housing Office which is available to all international students to help them find a temporary place of residence. Housing costs approximately 350-500 euros per month.
Country Information from Students
- Average Expenses
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact email@example.com for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.